Collection of information:
365 Assistance collects information about you in different ways:
- Member Registration: When you register or re-new your365 Assistance membership by filling out the application form, we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself. This information may include name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card number. We will collect personal information such as this only when it has been voluntarily provided by you.
- Cookies/IP Addresses: 365 Assistance primary website, www.365roadsideassistance.com does not collect permanent cookies. 365 Assistance collects information about individuals using the website through Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number that is unique to the computer through which you are connected to the Internet.The 365 Assistance website also uses “cookies” to assign identification to your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow a website to store and reference specific types of information while you are visiting it, and to keep your session “live” when you are logged in. 365 Assistance cookies contain no personal information or financial information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, although your browser preferences may be changed to prevent this if you so desire. Please see www.cookiecentral.com for further information.
Use of information by 365 Assistance:
- We use the information we collect from you in order to provide you with a specific service. For example, we use your contact information (eg. name, address and credit card information), along with your365 Assistance membership number, to provide you with, and/or bill you for, any 365 Assistance memberships you wish to purchase and which may be available directly from us (note: you will not be able to use such services without providing this information).
- We also use your contact information to verify your identity as required.
- We may also use this information to improve our marketing efforts and services, analyse site usage and customise our website’s content and layout.
- We may also use this information to notify you of special offers, service updates, and new products related to your 365 Assistance membership (via e-mail and other on and off-line communications). If you do not wish to receive these communications from us, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com or call 1300 302 500.
Who will see or have access to your information?
We may disclose to third parties aggregate anonymous statistics regarding our customers, sales, traffic analyses and other information regarding or collected through our websites and printed forms. Other than in this anonymous form, we will not disclose your personal information without first obtaining your permission except as follows:
- We may disclose personal information if required by law or legal process.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties providing, or assisting us in providing, services requested by you, and for billing purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information to the third party that sold you your 365 Assistance membership so that the third party may notify you when your membership is due for renewal.
We process online customer orders and collect and store personally identifiable information using 128 SSL encryption technology. SSL encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us via the Internet. In addition, all of the customer information we collected on our website is stored on 365 Assistance host server which is located in a restricted access area and is password protected.
- We store all other material that contains personally identifiable information (including application forms) at our premises. These premises are kept secure at all times. All material received by us containing personally identifiable information is destroyed after 12 months.
Links to other sites
Correcting and updating your information
You may gain access to personal information that 365 Assistance has collected about you by contacting 1300 302 500. You may also request to have any of your personal information corrected or updated by sending us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.